All climbers at Ground up Climbing Centre need to sign a Waiver Form prior to their first climb.
If you are under 19, a parent/guardian must sign for you.
If you print the waiver, please remember to bring the signed waiver to Ground Up when you come!
CLIMBING IS DANGERouS! CLIMB SMART!
- Please review the rules of this facility.
- Please use equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you are unfamiliar with any aspect of climbing, seek qualified instruction.
- Climbing or bouldering on any manufactured climbing wall can result in falls.
- Falling from any height can result in serious injury or death.
- If you have any questions about the risks, your responsibilities, or anything else about climbing in this facility, please ask!
Climb for a lifetime, Climb Smart.